Sunday, January 6, 2013

Garnet 2010 Pinot Noir

Tonight I opened a bottle of Garnet Pinot Noir to end the week of perfectly. This a wonderful wine with a lovely cherry aroma and taste. Their is no dryness or overwhelming oak taste to this wine which lets it flow down quite smoothly. It has a 100% silky taste which leads to finsihing your glass quite quickly. In my opinion I think this is a wonderful wine for a great price! At only 15 dollars a bottle at your local Bevmo this wine will not disappoint. This wine will pair well with many things from Chinese to fish. Or if you are like me and want to wind down the week on a good night, this does just the trick. I give props to Alison Crowe for her wonderful winemaking skills! This wine is definitely one I would recommend and look forward to buying my next bottle!

Check out their website! http://www.garnetvineyards.com


No comments:

Post a Comment